- Top a toaster waffle with almond butter and a slice of fruit, or low fat yogurt.
- Add your favorite whole grain cereal to yogurt to add crunch.
- Make instant oatmeal with skim milk instead of water. Add berries, nuts, or raisins.
- Cook hard boiled eggs ahead and store them for a quick breakfast with your favorite bagel or English muffin. Or slice them and fill a pita - add shredded cheese.
- Top a bagel or English muffin with a slice of breakfast ham and low fat Swiss cheese. Ham is a very lean and nutritious cut of meat - a better option than bacon or sausage.
- Make your own low fat, no added sugar, smoothie with skim milk, strawberries, and bananas.
- Spread peanut butter on a flour tortilla and add a whole banana, roll it up!
You'll find you have so much more energy, and you won't be so tempted by the vending machine or doughnut drive-through.